Formulated by experts, backed by research. Our active ingredients are supported by studies showing improvement in at least one area of sleep or relaxation*. You can’t get this formulation anywhere else.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is not intended to be used for the management of any cannabis withdrawal symptom(s) or cannabis use disorders.
** If you are dissatisfied with our product for any reason, keep it and receive a no-questions-asked refund.
Who’s this product for?
The Nighttime Support Formula is for adults who have occasional difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. The Nighttime Support Formula is designed for short term use to help promote sleep and relaxation*.
Do not drive, consume alcohol, or perform other potentially dangerous tasks when taking this product. The Nighttime Support Formula is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. The Nighttime Support Formula is not intended to treat any specific condition and is not a substitute for treatments prescribed by your healthcare provider.
What’s in the Nighttime Support Formula?
The Nighttime Support Formula features a unique combination of melatonin, L-theanine, and 5-HTP – the use of these ingredients is backed by research supporting their use in promoting sleep and relaxation*.
Why did you create this product?
It’s our mission to provide broadly accessible options to persons needing occasional support for sleep difficulty, whether caused by travel or other changes to your normal routine. We have sourced high quality, research-backed ingredients and combined them in a convenient, single-use package.
Our experts have identified and researched active ingredients with evidence to support the body’s natural sleep and relaxation from normal, daily stresses*.
Melatonin is a hormone secreted naturally by the pineal gland in the brain and plays an important role in the regulation of the sleep-wake cycle.
L-Theanine is an amino acid found in tea leaves that promotes sleep and relaxation through modulation of neurotransmitter signals.
5-HTP is a compound made naturally in the body that helps the body to produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate mood and sleep.
Packaged with purpose
Changes to a person’s normal, every day routine may make it more difficult to fall or stay asleep. Other factors that can contribute to sleeping difficulty include a person’s lifestyle, sleeping habits, and health status.
CanniControl’s Nighttime Support Formula is a unique combination of three individual active ingredients: Melatonin, L-theanine, and 5-HTP. Each active ingredients has individually been shown to have beneficial effects in some studies. These include promoting sleep and relaxation. In some cases, research evidence is limited because studies have only been performed in small human clinical trials or animal studies. In some cases, beneficial effects were only noted in specific populations. CanniControl’s Nighttime Support Formula is not intended to treat sleep or anxiety disorders and is not a substitute for treatments prescribed by a healthcare provider.
Persons experiencing sleep difficulty may benefit from practicing good sleep hygiene1. The overarching goal of maintaining good sleep hygiene is to facilitate the development of a healthy relationship with sleep by optimizing modifiable behaviors.
Key components of good sleep hygiene include:
- Sleeping only as much as required to feel rested
- Maintaining a regular sleep schedule
- Exercising regularly
- Avoiding caffeine after lunch
- Avoiding alcohol near bedtime
- Making the bedroom a conducive sleeping environment
- Reducing screen time prior to bed
Any of these interventions may provide substantial benefit to an individual with essentially no associated risk. Users should be encouraged to try multiple strategies in order to achieve the maximum benefit.
Both mindfulness meditation and progressive muscle relaxation help facilitate stress reduction and promote a peaceful state of mind. Mindfulness emphasizes intentionality and being in the present moment1. In progressive muscle relaxation, the patient focuses on tensing and relaxing sequential muscle groups, which can be a practice in mindfulness while promoting physical relaxation, as well2.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is not intended to be used for the management of any cannabis withdrawal symptom(s) or cannabis use disorders. Always consult with a qualified and licensed physician or other medical care provider, and follow their advice without delay, regardless of anything read on this website.